Trick or Treating is back at WPL this October! Wear your costume (or come dressed as yourself) Saturdays in October to get a fun surprise bag full of treats and crafts.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Check our trick or treating schedule below
- Main Library: Every Saturday in October
- John M. Harper Branch: Every Saturday in October
- McCormick Branch: October 2, 9 & 30 (McCormick will be CLOSED on Saturday October 16 & Saturday October 23 for renovations)
2. Visit the Children's Department (at the Main Library) or a service desk (at the branches)
3. Pick up your special Halloween Surprise Bag, filled with treats and crafts!
NOTE: McCormick Branch will be closed from Tuesday, October 12 to Tuesday, October 26 for renovations.
If you are visiting the library, please remember to follow all COVID-19 protocols, including wearing a mask and social distancing.