NOW AVAILABLE! In the Loop Spring Program Guide
Spring programs & events are here with our In the Loop magazine. Browse programs digitally or grab a physical copy of the guide from one of our library locations. Note that registration for spring programs will begin 3 weeks prior to the start date of each program (unless otherwise marked).
Discover our fantastic spring line-up, including:
- Celebrate the Eastside Branch's 1st Birthday with Erick Traplin
- Lots of early learning programs for toddlers
- STEAM program for kids
- Author Events & Guest Speakers
- Celebrate Eid with Author Rukhsana Khan
- 3rd Annual Teen Poetry & Short Story Contest
- PD Day Fun for the whole family
- Creative DIY Workshops
- Activities for Teens
- and more!