We now offer large format printing at our Eastside Branch.
Our printer is an HP DesignJet T1700. We are currently offering this service with paper 36" wide.
Pricing for the Large Format Printer is on a cost recovery basis for the consumable materials; you pay only for the paper and ink used.
- Paper Cost - Plain paper, 36” (914 mm) wide plain white 24 lb (90 g/m2) - $1.00/foot.
- Ink Cost - $1.00 per ml of ink used. An average 8”x10” print is about $2.00 and a 36"x24" full-colour poster-size print costs about $10-$20.
- No bulk orders.
- Customers are limited to $50 worth of large format printing per day.
- It is the customer’s obligation and responsibility to determine and satisfy copyright, patent, trademark or other use restrictions. Waterloo Public Library is not responsible for violation of intellectual property laws.
- Waterloo Public Library reserves the right to refuse any projects that violate our policies, are unsafe and/or are unlawful.
519-886-1310 x. 410
2001 University Ave E.
Waterloo, Ontario, N2K 4K4